lunes, 26 de enero de 2009




It was an important day!


I had not seen this place with out worries

I mean, everything has been looking like a terrible luck...people, placer, all my life was a mistake, every litle thing was wrong u.ú


When I took all this pictures, I thought "You can dream all the time, but when you wake up You´ll see it was just a dream"


lively ringing, someone here, whispers at night, someone there, cold season, a flower, an ice cream...


the light on the middle, it looks as if it were a door, always quiet, always open, always there...a dream is a dream


but a dream is a wish and if you wish something (even if it is a litle thing) Youré going to do everything to get it


So I think (before, now and forever): dream is the only way to be who you want to be

No hay comentarios: